Tini En Buscador (Quotes)


"So many things happened in a short time."
"I made the character of Violetta without acting knowledge."
"Violetta went through so many periods, when we talk about clothing."
"Never stop dreaming and to believe" and then she started to sing "Lucha por tus sueños"(Fight for your dreams)
After Tini's audition for Violetta, producers said to her dad, "We got our Violetta". She was only 13.
"The show in Verona was one of the highlights in my life."
"I don't like to watch my videos."
"I want to keep Violetta in my memory."
"After everything I have done, I think it's time to finish this project." (speaking about Violetta)
"I didn't expect the last show to come. It wasn't enough. I felt like something's missing. And the movie was the best way to finish it." (speaking about last Violetta Live show and the series)
"I did the film with all of my heart, I enjoyed every part of it."
"It was a great honor to meet the Pope."
"She uses 3 fragrances: Poison (Dior), Si (Giorgio Armani) and she doesn't know how the third is called, because it doesn't have a label with a name on it."
"With love, anything is possible." at the end.

Comments

Popular Posts