Luciano & Tini


"She represents us very well all over the world. She's a great artist. Very... but very professional! And above all, she is very talented. It's noticeable that she takes her soul in the art of music, dancing, performance... I discovered a little angel full of light in her. Today I have the honor, privilege, to be with her on stage... She's a princess! " Luciano said about Tini in the interview for Gente Magazine.

"Luciano is incredible. It's so nice to bump into people like him... I always knew of his talent, but I never imagined how it could be when I met him in person, he's so humble, generous. He made me feel so comfortable and so free on stage, it would be a pleasure to share some of his art in such a wonderful place as the Moon " Tini talking about Luciano.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts