I couldn't live on my own


The Universe by Martina Stoessel She always has someone by her side."I don't think there are parents like mine" she said while explaining her family life. Anguish and loneliness prefers to avoid. It's a profile of successful girl who grew up so fast. She's now 19 and after the grand success with Violetta series, which have been seen in 140 countries with more than 3 million records sold.

You always say that your parents are very important for your work. What are they doing?
They're always there. They deal with negotiation, business and meetings. They take me to interviews and even stay on photo-shoot. Sometimes I have to tell them (laughs) to leave. It's the same with the tour, they're 24 hours with me.

Do you bother to much with their omnipresence?
Yes, but in good way. I tell them, "You can free go to lunch".

Do you need them always around?
It's normal to grow up in their lives, but my life is exposed. It's always the same: parents take you to school and then comes the time when you go there alone; it's generated process. Never happened to me to do something rebel and to break, we always had a dialogue between us.

When you disagree, do you talk about it?
Yes, many times. My dad is always talking to me even though he knows he's right. I argue a little with him, but I'm always listening.

Do you tell someone your secrets?
My private things, that are very deep, I tell them to my friends. But some things I keep to myself.

You grew up, but you're still teen, what's your phase?
Yes, I have a different life from my friends. But I cannot live alone, it's not the right moment. If I'm going to live alone, I'll die from the agony.

If you'd live alone what would you learn to do?
I'd learn to cook. I have no idea how it is to live alone. I would also have to take deliveries.

Did you take your friends on your tour?
Yes, few times. For example, during the film making, I spend one mouth and half with my friend, that was when I was 18 years old.

How many tattoos do you have?
I would say three,  because the fourth was a mistake. You have to think before having tattoos, they last for the lifetime. I have a heart on my finger, one that says "All you need is love" and "Imagine". Tattoos are the only thing that make me seem crazy.

Would you like to be a young mother?
I would like to be a young mother. First, I have to fall in love, marry and have a family. I don't know how long will it have to take. I believe that at 26 it would be fine. I have a desire (laughs). If I'm a girl with one guy I'll marry him and have kids, but it can't be without me projecting it.

Did you projected your wedding with Peter Lanzani?
Yes, I'm terrible. I planned everything.

Do you miss him?
He is a person I loved a lot. Maybe I love him from some other dimension. Things went quite well. He has beautiful family.

What's an ideal man for you?
I like when the man is a gentleman, faithful and with respect.

With this life without routine, how do you manage to eat?
I eat very healthy: chicken, meat, salads, vegetables, soups, pumpkin, mashed potatoes. 

What was it like to make a movie?
I never imagined that I could like singing and acting both. These last few months I recorded my album and the movie, I'm full of information. The film is in great quality. People who saw it couldn't believe it. Girls were coming out excited, crying.

What do you need?
I'd like to have more time to do shows, to dance to m song, to be with the people. I love that.



Comments

Popular Posts