One radio


Tini was on radio one today, live steaming was here.

About her album:
TINI said that it has electro beats and that it's pop music. She likes to listen to Justin, Selena and Beyonce.
Experiance:
"You don't know how much I learned, it's unexplainable..."
She also said that recording for her album and filming the movie more make her grow professionally.
Concert is on this June 12:
She's going to sing 8 out of 12 songs from her album.
"This is the first time I was practicing in rehearsal room"
She gave few tickets to the first fans who arrived.
About her job:
"Money I earned doesn't fill my heart."
"I sing because it makes me happy, I will never stop doing what I love for the work."
"Support of my parents and my friends was fundamental for my career."
The movie:
"I want to get to know me." The movie is about finding yourself to learn how to manage that. There are moments of crisis that everyone has been through.
Violetta:
"Violetta sends positive messages and I'll continue sending them."
Radio: "My favorite song on the radio is "NO" by Meghan Trainor"
Final message:
"Thanks to everyone, you are very allegiant, I love you with all my heart."



Comments

Popular Posts